Well here it is the end of kinnikuman it was a tiring experience but its finally here the last 20 chapters of kinnikuman scramble for the throne and quite an ending it is. Congradulations are in order first for all those who have scanned kinnikuman in the past for making it possible to make it this far. Next up is the people here at shonen jump 0998 first would be sakura for letting me even do and be in charge of this series, Then there is there is rodry a man who was great enough to typeset and clean vol 36 the end all on his own, next comes Biggums my good friend and partner so to say who cleaned vol 35 (we work together at FKMTkrazy go check it out) then comes smokey a really good freind of mine who typeset vol 35 what a trooper never once complained about giving him so much work out of nowhere. Then there me I guess Kaiji-kun (now kazuhiko) just that one guy who has his hands in a ton of scaning as of late and likes kinnikuman. With that said I hate to say this but this is going to be my last post on shonen jump 0998 my job is done here with kinnikuman being done but you can still see things I have worked on at FKMT and Houkto no gun as well as happy scans. Finishing this was a challenge becuase if you have seen my work at FKMT. Kind of the reason my whole job on the last 2 vols was just QC still there is another vol but its an extra vol if you know were to get it and a translator that would be nice becuase without that it leaves kinnikuman incomplete. Thats enough out of me Enjoy The End of Kinnikuman!!!!

The last of 34

http://www.mediafire.com/?wjr8ns72z6s62xz

Next up the whole vol 35

http://www.mediafire.com/?i0929aow1bididz

Fianlly The END VOL 36!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?zt3z9dd4babvgb1